This topic helps you import your Order History.
Import Your Order History
This section helps you import an existing order history to improve personalization.
- Sending a request with an empty array will trigger an error notification email
- Incorrectly formatted data will trigger an error notification email
- Do not send more than 1000 orders per request to ensure quick processing
- Perform the import at least every 24 hours. Ideally - every hour via a scheduled cron event
To import your Order History on REES46:
- Send an HTTP POST request to the following URL:
NOTE: Order History requests are processsed asynchronously. When a request is succesfully processed, you will see "200 OK" in the response.
While sending, use the following HTTP header:
Insert your order history into the body of the request in the form of a JSON-string.
NOTE: Use the following structure for it:
To clarify, consider the following example of JSON-code:
Also, consider the following PHP-script example.
- No labels